Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Pleasant Weekend

Saturday night, and the low rumble of snowmachines can be heard outside my window. The basketball tournament apparently is still going on over at the school. I have been working on a few things for school and teaching. I have made some progress, and I will just keep plugging away at it in the next few weeks. There are a couple of lesson plans in the book already, and I will get some more done tomorrow. Church is probably on the agenda.

We didn't steam tonight, so I assume that something came up. Maybe tomorrow. I think that I will read a little, and get some sleep. Maybe a workout and a shower in the morning. It has been a nice chance to get a breath and a break from the grind. I needed it. It should get me through to the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment