Sunday, November 29, 2009

When Joe Wants It Hot...

...Joe gets it hot. And so it was tonight. A good one. Let me say this. I have only steamed at Joe's. I have no basis for comparison. I hear stories about legendary hot steams. I have no first hand experience. Nor do I wish for any at this point. I did get some nice compliments suggesting that I seem to keep getting stronger. However, I am also interested in keeping my skin intact for now. Joe's steam is hot enough for me. I will let the young bucks worry about what they need to prove.

The other (better?) half just was leaving to go steam when I got here. It is not quite 10:00 PM as I am writing this, so I expect that she will be back at a decent hour.

It has gotten chilly here, as I learned when three dogs discovered the need to go out in succession after I had gotten out of my warm socks and long johns. There is a blizzard warning out for tomorrow and the promise of several days of sustained snowfall. It could prove to be one of those cozy, snowy weeks around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment